Dating before the Expo:-
1. Always meet in a busy, accessible, public venue.
2. Always tell someone where you will be and when you will be home.
3. Never let your date pick you up/ drop you off - take a cab/drive.
4. Always check in with a friend part -way through to let them know you are safe. Trust your gut here, if the date feels ‘off’ in any way get your friend to come and get you!
5. Make sure that friend has the details of the person you are meeting so they can relay that information if anything happens. Check in when you get home, so they know all is well.
6. It sounds obvious but remember to make sure your phone is fully charged before you go out so you can get in touch with people.